indiOur client is a fast-growing, unique cybersecurity startup founded by veterans from elite intelligence forces. Their advanced threat protection solutions are used today by leading organizations in the US and Europe.
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter, who can open up the US market by focusing on and winning the business with leading Security VARs/System Integrators and Large enterprises, manage the relationship with them and work in close collaboration with the various teams based in HQ to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction. The Sales Director must have ‘feet on the ground’ but also be responsible for providing leadership, management, and growth of the sales team in the Northeast, to drive revenue and growth in the enterprise and channel space. This includes planning, management and execution of sales plans and new initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Min 5 years of experience in enterprise security software sales
· Familiar with Cloud security and networking technologies
· Understanding of customer requirements & processes for storage solutions
· Able to drive deals from prospecting and pipeline development to closing (entire sales cycle)
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal and writing skills.
· Self-starter, able to work independently (home office), extensive travel
· Capable of solving critical issues in a timely manner
· Able to foster long-term relationships, develop champions and drive the client purchasing process-
· Be responsible for overall direction and control of all activities in the region, including Customers, channel and service provider partners
· Target and develop Fortune 500 enterprise accounts and Named security VARs/SI’s in the region
· Recruit, motivate and maintain an effective sales team
· Work closely with technology alliance partners
· Manage relationships at all levels within the customers and partners
· Conduct solution presentations to customers and prospects
· Forecast and report opportunities in a timely manner
· Collaborate with team members to enable successful execution of closed deals and ensure customer satisfaction.