Our client is a fast-growing, unique cybersecurity startup founded by veterans from elite intelligence forces. Their advanced threat protection solutions are used today by leading organizations in the US and Europe.
We are looking for a Sales and Account Executive to develop an enterprise customer and partner base. The ideal candidate would possess an equal balance of enterprise account management experience, territory and partner development expertise.
· Min 5 years of experience in enterprise security or software sales
· Familiar with Cyber Security and networking technologies
· Understanding customer requirements & processes for security solutions
· Able to drive deals from prospecting and pipeline development to closing (entire sales cycle)
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal and writing skills
· Self-starter, able to work independently (home office), extensive travel
· Capable of solving critical issues in a timely manner
· Able to foster long-term relationships, develop champions and drive the client purchasing process–
· Target and develop enterprise accounts in your region (Fortune 2000) in key verticals
· Develop and work closely with strategic alliance partners
· Manage relationships at all levels within the targeted accounts (both customers & partners)
· Conduct solution presentations to prospects – both partners and customers
· Forecast and provide opportunity reports in a timely manner
· Collaborate with team members to enable successful execution of closed deals and ensure customer satisfaction