Our client is a fast-growing, unique cybersecurity startup founded by veterans from elite intelligence forces. Their advanced threat protection solutions are used today by leading organizations in the US and Europe.
We are looking for the first few Sales and Account Executives in the US to develop an enterprise customer and partner base. The ideal candidate would possess an equal balance of enterprise account management experience, territory and partner development expertise.
· Min 5 years of experience in enterprise security or software sales
· Familiar with Cyber Security and networking technologies
· Understanding customer requirements & processes for security solutions
· Able to drive deals from prospecting and pipeline development to closing (entire sales cycle)
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal and writing skills
· Self-starter, able to work independently (home office), extensive travel
· Capable of solving critical issues in a timely manner
· Able to foster long-term relationships, develop champions and drive the client purchasing process–
· Target and develop enterprise accounts in your region (Fortune 2000) in key verticals
· Develop and work closely with strategic alliance partners
· Manage relationships at all levels within the targeted accounts (both customers & partners)
· Conduct solution presentations to prospects – both partners and customers
· Forecast and provide opportunity reports in a timely manner
· Collaborate with team members to enable successful execution of closed deals and ensure customer satisfaction