Our client is a next-generation B2B AI platform driving breakthrough revenue opportunities across marketing, sales and product teams in the Revenue Science space. They enable revenue teams to see beyond predictions and use data to identify prescriptive actions that drive profitable growth.
They are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM).
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the customer lifecycle from running the POC, through onboarding, day-to-day customer management to cross-sell and upsell.
The successful CSM will work as an individual contributor with customers to foster a strong customer relationship, continuously monitor customer health and position himself/herself as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor.
In addition, the CSM will be measured on KPIs such as customer renewals, cross-sells and upsells.
• About 3 years as customer success manager or technical account manager for enterprise software in a SaaS ecosystem
• Excellent verbal and written skills with strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with proven experience in a direct client-facing role and specifically with C-level executives
• Customer service and technical support abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a high level of professionalism, the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, and self-motivation
• Business orientation and analytical thinking.
• The ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment.
• Ability to communicate and manage processes with C-level executives and procurement
• Knowledge & experience in Marketing, Sales or Product– significant advantage
• Onboard new customers by facilitating a robust training program and helping the customer set up the platform to ensure that all the customer’s business objectives are met.
• Manage the customer success process, including success calls, help with the product, etc.
• Deliver industry expertise and communicate to customers about best practices and trends
• Be the trusted advisor of the Customer, building strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders on the customer side at various levels
• Act as the voice of customers within the company
• Ensure a seamless renewal process for all customers, including but not limited to:
o Create & maintain health score for customers, based on data related to
o Demonstrate exceptional skills in communicating with executives and senior
o Rapidly identify the significance of information and insightfully determine
o Develop outstanding strategic ongoing customer relationships gaining trust and respect for the company
• Actively lead upsell and cross sell opportunities