Completions Engineer (15-20 years exp)
• Responsible for all shallow water and HPHT completions engineering duties. Work on an integrated development team with drilling, sub-sea, subsurface, production, facilities and construction. Responsible for advising and development of junior and senior engineers. Use industry contacts to maintain currency in the latest completions engineering technologies and ensure these are communicated to staff.
• Preparing, designing and supervising completion programs for shallow water and HPHT development and exploration wells.
• Provide operations support for day to day shallow water and HPHT completion operations to either Jack Up, Tender Assist, Semi Sub or Drillship.
• Preparing procedures for and supervising onsite completion operations, slickline, electric line, coiled tubing, acidizing, data acquisition and workover operations.
• Responsible for interface management with Drilling, Sub-sea, Subsurface, Production, Facilities, Construction and Pipelines.
• Preparation and review of technical tender documents for third party equipment and services.
• Solving technical problems related to well operations.