Our client is a world leader in data intelligence solutions for FMCG retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list.
With over 175 top branded clients, in over 50 countries, and the backing of some of the VC world’s biggest names, this startup is poised for long-term global success.
The BD and Commercial Lead for APAC is reporting directly to the Global GM. This position is responsible for generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Partners, Customer Engineers, and Project management to maximize opportunities for syndicated solutions for retailers and CPG in APAC.
Skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience, with strong business development, account management, project management, alliances experience in data delivery measurement / analytics /consumer insights in Retail/ CPG / FMCG Industry including specific go-to-market solutions.
- Advantage to have a background in retail store execution / planogram/ on shelf availability / store audits / big data analysis.
- Experience on Subscription Sales and license sales models.
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with C-level client contacts.
- Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Highly organized and efficient. Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, MBA will be an advantage.
- Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to
Lead APAC strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Partners, Customer Engineers, and Project management – to maximize opportunities for syndicated solutions for retailers and CPG in APAC.
Drive business development and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
Apply today for immediate consideration!