Clinical Sales Specialists Anesthesiology
Location: home-office based, Spain
Our client develops monitoring devices and applications to objectively assess patient’s physiological pain response level, spearheading pain management helping anesthesiologists.
The Clinical Sales Specialist is accountable for direct and indirect sales of medical devices to hospitals – identifying relevant leads, pitching& training the clinicians, driving use & quick adoption. These are home office based positions with extensive travel.
· Native speaker in German/Spanish/French depending on your location in addition to excellent English verbal and writing skills.
· University degree in life sciences or equivalent related degree/experience linked to anesthesiology, ICU, nursing, surgery, pain management
· Direct sales experience in medical device industry a plus, but not a must. Experience in the OR or ICU an advantage.
· Proficient in demonstrating and promoting new products/ technologies to all levels of the medical industry
· Excellent presentation and communications skills.
· Travel up to 90% in the assigned territory. This may include travel via car or plane.
We are looking for exceptional clinical sales specialists, dedicated to high performance, personal excellence and strong work ethics, a person that will share our passion for advanced patient monitoring.
The primary purpose of this position is to establish relationships with our existing and prospective users (anaesthesiologists), to generate revenues by achieving the sales quotas of our products, and for establishing new business channels and opportunities within other relevant clinical settings.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in engagement and procurement cycles – create, cultivate and close sales leads, within the assigned regions. Must be autonomous with the ability to work well in a cross-functional team. Must develop solid relationships and adequately represent the reputation and brand.
· Meet and strive to exceed assigned sales targets for profitable sales growth.
· Achieve install base growth targets in the assigned geography and account base.
· Collaborate with the cross-functional team including clinical, product, and R&D.
· Achieve sales by providing supreme clinical training and support, mostly by demonstrating the product in the operating theatre.
· Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders.
· Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of products, services, and competitors’ landscape. Provide continuous market feedback on products and market conditions.
· Establish “excellence centers”.