CLINICAL SALES AND COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR ANESTHESIOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES
Based in Switzerland
Our client is an emerging medical devices leader focusing on objectively assessing pain. The company’s patented, clinically validated platform technology enables objective, non-invasive, and continuous pain monitoring by processing multiple physiological parameters and advanced artificial intelligence algorithms. Their flagship product is about to be commercialized in Europe in from Q4 of 2016.
They are urgently looking for a full-time clinical sales director (based anywhere in Western Europe) with a passion for innovative medical device technology to provide clinical leadership and promote sales in hospitals in Western Europe.
- The clinical sales director will provide clinical leadership, expertise and guidance in all aspects of the company activities. The candidate shall develop collaborative relationships and networking with anesthesiologists and ensure effective management and support for distribution network.
- The clinical sales director serves as a professional and “hands-on” resource – he will provide clinical and sales support and guidance in the process of missionary selling and implementing innovative technology in Western European hospitals.
- The clinical sales director will work in coordination with HQ team forming and executing clinical and commercial strategy that shall support sustainable market adoption.
- The clinical sales director will serve as a key representative throughout all hospitals sites in Western Europe. The candidate shall work in partnership with the distribution network to provide joint accountability for the quality and performance of the sales and adoption plan – pitching, training and mentoring the clinical and administrative staff with the aim of selling and implementing the system in the daily intra-operative practice.
- The job will require 80% traveling across Western Europe (not on weekends!) and 20% home-office work.
Skills & Experience:
- Medical Degree (MD or equivalent)/ anesthetist with about 3 years of clinical experience in hospital
- Experience in medical device sales + technology oriented
- Strong presentation and excellent communication skills
- Ability to interface scientifically/medically with a wide spectrum of doctors and clinicians.
- A solid track record of capital medical equipment and consumables sales as well as experience with implementing new technologies until successful adoption.
- Ability to thrive and enjoy working independently, in a fast-passed, multi-tasking environment.
- Must speak fluent English & German.
- “Hands-on” team member with extreme involvement and accountability for daily progress.
- High management skills, strong sense of urgency and understanding of time pressures.