Clinical R&D Specialist, Neurosurgery
Location: Madrid – home office with 50% travel
Our client is a leader in noninvasive treatment solutions in neurosurgery. These treatments are FDA approved and CE marked and provide a platform to expand the use of this non-invasive surgical tool for treatments in the human brain.
* Scientific Degree and 2+ years of biomedical/neuroscience/
* Hands-on experience in at least one of the following specialty areas: MRI, ultrasound, Operating Room
* Experience in the guidance of medical personnel and with complex multi-disciplinary products.
The Clinical R&D Specialist position provides a dynamic and challenging multi-disciplinary working opportunity.
We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic person with strong analytical and interpersonal skills to join our Clinical R&D Neurosurgical team in Europe. The following additional characteristics describe the profile of the ideal candidate:
§ Able to work autonomously and professionally
§ Fluent Spanish and English – mandatory.
§ Able to express themselves well to customers and employee’s and teach in English as well as Spanish
§ Committed to address customer needs and achieve company/team goals and deadlines
§ Fast learner with critical thinking skills
§ Creative; Able to find optimal techno clinical solutions to first-time-seen problems
§ Ability to perform well under pressure
§ Able to lecture in front of a large audience
§ Work effectively with scientific customers, clinical personnel etc
* Initiate neurosurgical research and clinical programs in new centers
* Participate in treatments of clinical and experimental brain indications
* Contribute to the completion of research milestones at the regional, national and/or international level
* Demonstrate expertise and in-depth understanding in all aspects of the technology
* For new and existing centers, this position is able to train and guide a broader level of researchers, clinical personnel and account/business employees
* Support techno clinical R&D activities and assist with defining specifications for new generations of existing products and new indications
* Work with scientific customers to characterize and execute in/ex vivo experiments
* Collaborate with researches to promote technology publications
* Domestic and international traveling of at least 50% of the time. Occasionally required to work weekends and nights and may be required to engage in overnight travel