Chief Marketing Officer, Enterprise Cloud Storage
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our client is a hypergrowth startup within the secure cloud data management space.
They are looking for a world-class marketing leader to come in and join an already strong executive management team to leverage marketing strategy that reflects our current and future market position and take a significant part in the company’s growth. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a proven track record of success in the enterprise storage space to join a well-funded, fast moving, rapidly growing organization.
· 10+ years marketing experience, with proven success leading marketing in storage/Security/IT companies
· Deep understanding of the storage market
· Track record of partnering with Sales & management leaders to drive business in growing markets
· Experience creating a strong presence at industry
· Ability to attract, manage, and retain a strong team spanning a variety of marketing functions
· Impeccable written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Own all aspects of Marketing for our enterprise business unit including raising awareness, product marketing and messaging, positioning, attending industry events, and brand management
· Work closely with the CEO, Sales, Product, Engineering, and other departments to generate demand for and recognition of the Company and its products
· Act as a spokesperson for the company with press and customers. Oversee corporate communications, PR, social media, analyst and press relations, as well as marketing communications
· Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for the executive team across multiple vertical industries
· Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness