Business Development Manager Oil and Gas
Location: Saudi Arabia
Chronos Consulting’s client searches for a Business Development Manager Oil and Gas
- As the successful candidate for the position of Business Development Manager Oil and Gas, you will hold a Bachelors Degree of Engineering (preferably Chemical Engineering). Holding a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), or CFA Certification is considered an advantage.
- You will have a minimum of 15 years of professional experience within refining or petrochemicals, focusing on planning and economics, with at least 5 years of experience in operations.
- Previous LP experience; PIMS experience is desirable. It is also desirable to have a deep understanding of capital budgeting and investment analysis, including financial modelling, as well as the ability to communicate, and present outcomes of economic analysis.
- Production Information System (PIMS) experience is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding on investment analysis, including build up to NPV’s and IRR.
- Ability to communicate and present outcomes of economic analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be required to perform economic evaluation and rigorous financial modeling analysis, to identify value creation opportunities that align with the company’s strategic objectives. Successful candidates will develop, use, document, test, and maintain models, to evaluate project economic performance, and study project sensitivities.
- Provide expert advice and assistance to company organizations, outside vendors, manufacturers, and design firms, on matters relating to areas of expertise.
- Design and conduct engineering studies to determine potential problems, and remedies to existing problems, to resolve complex technical problems, increase revenue, optimize processes, protect the environment, or improve safety.
- Review and evaluate the capabilities of vendors and contractors, to determine their acceptability to perform major services.
- Act as representative when dealing with vendors and manufacturers pertaining to your field of experience.
- Work on, or with, task forces assigned to investigate incidents or solve specific problems.
- Perform cost analyses and value engineering studies as appropriate.