Our client is a unique startup with a clear mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence for the visually impaired. They created an innovative, smart and wearable device with an intuitive interface to enhance the daily lives of people with disabilities.
Our client is looking to recruit exceptional individuals to join their team of successful Field Sales Managers. These positions are full time, permanent and home office based with frequent travel.
1) 2+ years in B2B sales and business development
2) Excellent people skills, must be comfortable working with people with special needs
3) Fluent German and English
4) Superior verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are essential for success
5) Coachable, self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
6) Valid driver’s license, and access to a vehicle as needed
Develop sales plans and drive sales of products in your territory.
Achieve sales goals by establishing and managing relationships with B2B partners, distributors, low vision organizations, clinics, opticians.
Promote awareness in the market by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations.
Collaborate in marketing activities, present and demonstrate products in conferences and groups of potential users
Promptly and persistently handle incoming leads through partners
Qualify prospects, provide demonstrations and close sales to end-users (B2C) in certain cases
Provide training to partners and users on the use of the device, its benefits and its differentiated value for users and organizations.
Liaise daily with other team members, provide activity reports and participate in sales meetings or sales calls.