Automotive Recruitment Consultant
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 42 offices worldwide.
As the team is expanding, we are seeking an English speaking Automotive and Transportation Recruiter (Cars, trucks, manufacturing, sales, distribution, powertrain, electrical vehicles) with a proven track record and experience in mid to senior level full cycle recruitment. You will build and grow both client and candidate relationships through management of the recruitment process delivery including: sourcing, screening, assessing, and presenting candidates to multinational clients. Career growth opportunities to build and manage a team of Recruiters and Researchers and expand into other countries for the ideal candidate.
As the Automotive Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Researching, identifying and presenting candidates for mid to senior level positions spanning a range of diverse industries
- Identifying recruitment sources, networking leads, social media opportunities, job fairs, advertising resources, and other tools to attract candidates
- Client & Candidate Relationship Management, conducting interactions in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Creating and updating Progress Reports to track research and recruitment process
- Arrange and attend client meetings, create and write proposals and supporting RFI and RFP
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related area
- 2+ years’ experience in full cycle recruitment (job description creation, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting & closing)
- Experience with a variety of sourcing methodologies to include: headhunting, market mapping, Boolean searches, social media recruitment strategies, career sites, among others
- Interacting with clients (both local and international) and key stake holders throughout the recruitment process
- Customer focus with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality control
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit and driven for growth and expansion
- Ability to work independently, strong team player and/ or manage international offices and Consultants
- Fluent English mandatory. Other languages a strong plus.