We are looking for a developer for enterprise application developments and related L3 support services. In Poland, you will work as a dedicated team member with our market leading client in the Gas & Power industry with having several manufacturing factories and service locations. Currently all our staff works home-office, remotely only.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Application developments (back-end for local hosted or cloud/SaaS softwares)
- Developing enhancements covering functional updates, legally relevant change requirements, key-user requirements for better services and software performace
- Developing new solution concepts, providing technical expertise for alternate solution concepts (PoC)
- Implementing application service requests (L3 support for change requests, incident management or bug fixing)
- Not mission critical (technical software update support for key users, few times yearly)
- Back-end development working experience – min 2-3 years
- SQL or PL/SQL
- Working experience in L2 or L3 support services – plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail for successful deliveries to production and client
- Min. Bachelor’s degree or qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or related technical discipline
- Must be comfortable working home-office / out of the office with little supervision
- Must have excellent Polish and English
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract or task-based contractor assignment in Poland
- Competitive salary and HW provided (corporate laptop).
- Support for relevant IT trainings, online educations
- Young, dynamic team.
Working location: home-office / offsite currently