Technical Support Consultant
Location: Mexico City
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting client is a leading global supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing in the Oil & Gas industry. We are seeking Software Technical Support Consultant to support their growth in Mexico.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Solve customer technical support problems with the Engineering software via telephone/web.
- Drive improvement in the Engineering software, providing ideas and bringing customer feedback to the Research & Development team.
- Serve as a technical expert and provide technical leadership in several specialized areas within the Engineering technical support team.
- Develop and maintain Engineering training course materials and curriculum to include newly released functionality.
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering.
- Advanced English.
- 2-5 years of experience giving technical support in process optimization
- Travel is usually less than 25% and may occasionally be international.
- Portuguese is a plus.