Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in the fashion world, and join the one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join our team and manage the day to day running of the store.
As Store Manager we are looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, fashion experience desirable however not essential as full training provided. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in management or supervision of personnel within a retail outlet.
As Store Manager, you will be expected to:
· Drive sales through your team
· Manage the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are contained within targets.
· Maximize store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
· Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
· Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Commercial awareness
· Excellent leadership credentials
· An ability to drive sales through your team
· Good training and development capabilities
· Desire to progress within our ever-growing business
Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
sales: 3 years (Preferred)
This is an opportunity for an aspiring Store Manager, to learn and progress to the next level.
Salary negotiable depending on experience, other benefits include:
· Staff discounts
· Pension scheme
· 28 days paid holiday
The company provides on-going training and development with the opportunity to progress within a rapidly expanding business.
Apply to email@example.com