Software Developer Mexico City
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting client is a leader in customer experience management. We are seeking a Software Developer to be based in Mexico City.
Reporting to the Senior Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and Develop modules for existing applications.
- Design and Develop applications based on the Project Manager/Project Leader definitions respecting the standards.
- Generate technical documents for the developments assigned.
- Coordinate with QA to ensure releases conform to standards.
- Have internal meetings with support team on the software revision
- BS in Computer Science, Web Development or technically related field or equivalent related work experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience in software development using technology Microsoft .NET
- Experience on the administration and use of SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012
- Experience with T-SQL language, IIS configuration, Reporting Services.
- English communication skills is a plus.