HRBP Mexico City – Senior HRBP LATAM
Location: Mexico City
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is a leading global supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing across multiple industries. We are looking for a Senior HRBP Mexico City to support their growth and expansion in Mexico.
Reporting to the HR Director, as the new Senior HRBP you will be responsible for:
- Support all HR matters, including employee relations, training, recruitment, etc.
- Ensure policies, practices and programs are administered in a fair and consistent manner.
- Act as a key advisor to local management on organizational and human resources matters.
- Ensure effective communication of human resource practices, processes, and programs to management and employees.
- Bachelor’s degree with HR Generalist experience in between 8 to 9 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Latam experience (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, mainly)
- Strong communication skills.