Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is a leader in trading industrial commodities such as chemicals, steel and natural resources. We are seeking a Sales Manager for the Steel division to based in Sao Paulo covering the Brazilian market.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Purchases and sales on trading market, after sales and after purchase, during the start and end of the entire process.
- Import process, from the purchase of the new strategy, until the arrival of the material at destination port.
- Participating in all strategy meetings for purchasing, claims, sales and achieving target revenues.
- Regular customer visits to obtain purchasing requirements
- Reviewing any quality issues, and subsequent negotiation with supplier and customer.
- Prospecting new suppliers and new customers in the Brazilian market, as well as overseeing shipments and payments
- Bachelor´s degree with 2 + years of experience working with a global or Brazilian trading company for steel products.
- 50% travel for training and on-site visit as required.
- Advanced English is required