Our client is a unique cybersecurity startup launching their operations in the US market. Their advanced Saas solutions are used for storing secrets used in DevOps.
We are looking for a hands-on, dynamic self-starter, who can open up the US market by focusing on and winning business as an individual contributor before building a team. The Sales Director must have a proven track record of closing deals but also be responsible for providing leadership, management, and growth of the sales team in the US, to drive revenue and growth in the B2B mid-market, enterprise and channel space. This includes planning, management and execution of sales plans and new initiatives and stepping up to become VP USA.
This is a full time, direct hire, home-office based role with a flexible location close to a major airport.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1) 10-15 years of experience in security Saas and DevOps sales
2) Proven experience in early stage startups
3) Familiar with B2B Cloud security technologies
4) Understanding of customer requirements & processes in the DevOps space
5) Able to drive deals from prospecting and pipeline development to closing (entire sales cycle)
6) Used to deal sizes of 25k to 250k annual and sales cycles of 1-3months
7) Excellent presentation, interpersonal and writing skills.
8) Self-starter, able to work independently (home office), travel eventually
9) Able to foster long-term relationships, develop champions and drive the client purchasing process
10) Experience working with and reporting to international HQ an advantage