Sales Account Manager – Software O&G
Location: Mexico City
Chronos Consulting’s client is a leading global supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing across multiple industries. We are seeking a Sales Account Manager to support their growth and expansion in Mexico.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing business within an assigned region and upselling consulting services directly to assigned customer accounts
- Working with cross-functional teams to formulate client strategies, manage clients and bring to closure strategic client opportunities.
- Articulates solution business value to customers and leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs whilst coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Responsible for overall strategic account plan, Opportunity Winning Plan, Competitive Displacement Plan and Pipeline Development Plan.
- Provide Sales and Executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc
- Coordinate and Lead multidivisional account teams
- Develop and maintain contacts at assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years demonstrated success in direct software sales experience or Industry experience in a consultative selling role.
- Demonstrated track record in solution sales with multi-year achievement against personal quota.
- Significant experience leading multimillion dollar sales campaigns.
- Proficient at establishing, developing, and cultivating “C” level relationships.
- Strategic sales thinker – the candidate must be able to see how existing customer solutions can be repeated and leveraged within an industry sector.