Sales Account Manager – Software O&G
Location: Buenos Aires
Chronos Consulting client´s is a provider of software and services for the process industries.
- Qualify, open, lead, and close sales opportunities within assigned accounts in Latin America for the Southern region.
- Meet or exceed Key Sales Objectives and targets for client´s software licenses and related services.
- Develop sales pipeline to support future sales and business planning.
- Manage day-to-day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and coordinate sales support resources with specific accounts.
- Provide Sales and Executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
- Coordinate and Lead multidivisional account teams.
- Develop and maintain contacts at assigned accounts.
- Managed Global or National Accounts.
- 5+ years demonstrated success in direct sales of software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in economic selling of software and engineering solutions with consistently over quota achievements.
- Proficient at establishing and cultivating “C” level consultative relationships.
- Familiarity with process modeling software products and services.
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with indirect supervision.
- Personal computer literacy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Excellent English skill (oral and written) a must.
- Experience in Software/Process Industries desired.
- 70%+ travel requirement