Recruitment Business Leader
Location: Mexico City
Due to expansion of the team, we are seeking an established Business Leader for with managerial experience, coupled with mid- to senior-level positions and full cycle recruitment experience. You will build and expand client relationships through management of the recruitment and process.
- Reporting to the Director based in USA, you will be responsible for:
- Client and business development activities alongside supervising, mentoring, coaching, leading and driving the recruiting team
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly goals and reporting to ensure recruiting efforts are being met for all internal and external requisitions and (KPI)
- Interact with clients and key stakeholders throughout the recruitment process
- Create and update recruitment process, presentations, proposals, and responding to RFIs and RFPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related area commercial area.
- 8 to 10+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment, 5 years in a managerial capacity; strong understanding of recruiting industry in the Mexican and an advantage with experience in Latin America.
- Leadership skills and managing a growing team of Recruiters/Researches
- Customer focus with a sense of urgency, while maintaining high level quality of service and delivery
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Establish KPI’s, revenue targets, work closely with the Operations Manager and responsible for building and overseeing pipeline of client expansion
- Hands on with recruitment of senior level positions and supporting the team to close deals
- Problem solving skills, proactive and driven to grow team and support in the development of the recruitment team.
- A team player with the ability to work with our colleagues located in international offices.
- Strong business English (oral and written)