Location: Saudi Arabia
The minimum requirement for this position is as follows;
- Bachelor Engineering. Professional Engineer (P.E.) license or registration is highly desirable. Masters or post-graduate qualifications preferred.
- Extensive professional oil and gas industry experience, including 10 years of proven working experience as a project engineer.
- Familiarity with international rules, regulations and best practices.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Direct and supervise the work of engineers and other project personnel to monitor the execution of design, procurement and construction of Unconventional Resources Surface Facilities Projects.
- Review engineering deliverables and liaise with UR Engineering and Operations Department.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Determines project responsibilities and assign the required personnel.
- Mentor the project team and develop and support Saudization.
- Lead the team in the preparation of project schedule, compile project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommend corrective actions as required.
- Manage change and associated documentation to control project costs.
- Ensure compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, and specifications.
- Interact with the contractors and external parties.
- Support the project manager to maintain control of the budget, schedule, plans, personnel performance, and provide regular reports on the project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.