Software Developer Mexico City
Principal Software Developer
Location: Mexico City
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is a leading global supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing across multiple industries. We are seeking a Principal Software Developer to support their operations in Mexico.
Reporting to a Director based in the US you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop, maintain, and support new and existing capabilities for modeling, simulation, design, and collaborative process engineering software for chemicals, oil & gas, and refining processes.
- Provide technical support to product management, product marketing, services, and customer and business support on customer activities.
- Work with product managers to develop detailed product requirements and specifications.
- Interface with clients to resolve technical support issues and to increase product usage and adoption.
- Work with customers to understand their engineering work processes and workflow requirements.
- Keep current with new and developing technologies as they appear in industry, and assist in determining the feasibility of adopting new technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or related fields, MS desired.
- 5+ years of experience developing Windows applications.
- Expertise with C++ and COM development.
- Experience with C#/.NET and WPF development.
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure or AWS) is a plus.
- Experience with WCF development is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- English fluency (written and verbal) required.
- Experience working with US companies is a plus.