Plant Manager (automotive industry)
Location: Nuevo León
Reporting to the North America Director, you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance & direction in line with the strategic and annual profit plans & corporate regulations and guidelines.
- Establishing a continuous improvement culture based on the respect of the values and the vision of the company.
- Creating profit plan including budgets, personnel and investment plans.
- Putting into practice approved plans and create action and measures plan.
- Assuring that all corporate guidelines and procedures, in particular BOS, Kaizen, JCMS, Six Sigma, VA/VE are adhered to.
- Assuring a timely cost-efficient and high-quality production in keeping with the technology level.
- Procure, construct, and maintain buildings, machinery and equipment necessary for plan execution.
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field with 10 + years of experience in a manufacturing plant.
- 3 years in a similar position.
- Experience in lean manufacturing implementation.
- Advanced English is required