Chronos Consulting’s client is a global IT services company that provides business and value-added IT consulting, emerging technology solutions, and outsourcing services. We are seeking a seasoned Technical Recruiter experienced in hiring SAP Contractors and Employees, primarily in the technology and manufacturing industries. As a successful candidate, you are service-oriented, and skilled at multitasking: searching resumes, conducting interviews, closing candidates, for multiple roles simultaneously.
- Collaborating with Line Managers, you will:
- Design and execute Staffing Plans to hire the best fit talent for existing teams
- Partner with managers and external Staffing Firms to guarantee timely follow-up on recruitment
- Create and update Progress Reports to track research and recruitment
- Manage End-to-End recruitment process
- Complete new-hire paperwork and all on-boarding for both Contractors and Employees
- Maintain and update sourcing activities such as: job spec creation, referrals, social networking, internal database and online searches, web postings, job/career fairs, and user/technical groups, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree coupled with 5+ years experience as a full-cycle Technical Recruiter
- Seasoned in searching for SAP resources such as: Program Managers, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Technical Managers, Functional
- Consultants, Business Analyst, System Analyst, and Technical Developers
- Broad knowledge of IT Skillsets such as: project management, programming, application design and development, coding, maintenance, technical support and quality assurance and testing
- Knowledge of staffing for Consulting Services, Staff Augmentation, and Corporate Recruiting
- Skillful at balancing a high volume of requisitions/positions simultaneously with various skill sets, locations, and hiring managers
- Interact with multiple Stakeholders throughout the recruitment process