Industrial Water Treatment Sales
Due to continued growth and plans for expansion in the European Industrial market, our client, a leading water treatment solutions company is urgently looking for an experienced Sales and BD Manager to cover Benelux. This is a full-time, home office based role with frequent travel. If you think you fit these requirements, apply today!
You will be responsible for sales growth in your region working closely with current and potential customers in the industrial market, engineering firms, and strategic partners.
- A Hunter with proven successful sales experience with water treatment technology products or services (including chemicals) sold to “early adopters” in the industrial market – UV experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of market credibility with a strong network of current industry contacts.
- Motivated to meet and exceed goals and work independently.
- Engineering degree is preferred, with previous hands-on experience in mechanical or process engineering positions.
- Background working in an international company or a multi-cultural business environment would be an advantage.
- In charge of the entire sales cycle from introducing systems and capabilities to engineering decision makers, working closely with them during the process of evaluating the system, to leading to purchase of the system.
- Maintain contact with decision makers post sales to ensure full satisfaction and the
- development of long-term collaborative relationships.
- Support, interface and assist strategic partners in this market including participation in joint sales calls.
- Seek out and collaborate with industry experts, engineering companies, OEM’s and
- independent manufacturers’ reps.
- Participate in local and national trade shows, as well as other promotional events.
- Collect market and competitive intelligence information and regularly update
- management on key issues.