General Manager Testing Services Canada (Biopharm/Bioanalytical)
Location: Toronto, Canada
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is an expanding Biopharmaceutical and Bioanalytical Testing Service provider. We are currently looking for the Head of the business responsible for laboratory operations, financial P&L, team management and business performance.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED.
As a General Manager Testing Services you will be responsible for:
- Developing the Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Toxicology and non-Pharmaceutical testing contract testing business throughout Canada.
- Leading the team to deliver best in class service to clients and company stakeholders
- Managing KPI’s in order to measure and deliver continuous improvement in all aspects of operation, implement efficiencies, identify
and assess acquisition opportunities and expand services offerings.
- Ensuring that laboratory functions operate safely to meet applicable regulatory requirements to operate under & keep all regulatory licences (Health Canada & FDA cGMP, GLP, ISO 9001 and 13485, Controlled Substances, Controlled Precusor) and actively works to add others to meet client needs
- Master’s/PhD in a Science related field (Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry etc.) coupled with 10+ years of senior management experience in a regulated laboratory environment. MBA a plus
- Strong leadership skills and experience in the management of technical teams in a regulated (GMP/GLP/ISO) Biopharmaceutical/Bioanalytica
- Strong knowledge of the analytical Contract Service Organization to service the Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical markets
- Business and profit minded with related technical know-how and work with labs, colleagues and customers located internationally.