Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘Financial Analyst’.
• University degree in relevant business / engineering areas,
• Minimum 5 years of experience of which include 2 – 4 years in budgeting & forecasting,
• Experienced in IFRS reporting, consolidation experience is nice to have.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills and fluency in both English and Turkish,
• Advanced MS Excel skills – VBA is nice to have.
• Able to manage month end reporting deadlines, comply with flexible working hours,
• Experience in a multi entity – multi time zone, international environment is an asset,
• Cognos or Hyperion experience is a strong asset,
• SAP experience in FI&CO is a must; other modules (SD-MM) experience is nice to have,
• Analytical mind, keen on working with spreadsheets and focusing into numerical details,
• No remaining military duty obligations for male candidates.
• Controlling intracompany / intercompany reconciliations in SAP and addresses actions to be taken by the finance operations team,
• Makes sure long term leases are calculated and capitalized in line with the IFRS16 standard.
• Makes sure fixed assets are capitalized and depreciated in line with the company policy.
• Responsible for controlling intercompany charges i.e. royalties, management fees and commissions are posted in line with group policy.
• Prepares and uploads weekly cash forecast report into the reporting system.
• Prepares and uploads monthly, quarterly, annual and intercompany trading financial data packs into the reporting system.
• Follows up the key balance sheet KPIs, i.e. working capital, inventory turns; as well as P&L KPIs, i.e. overhead spending by cost centers and variances from the budget, provides explanations and commentaries.
• Contributes to the month end management report draft.
• Creates journal entries for IFRS16 long term leases, overhead accruals, intercompany / intracompany accruals, goods in transit etc. via an upload template.
• Takes strong part in budget and forecast preparations. Builds and maintains the business model and prepares bridge files and presentations.
• Provide Ad-Hoc reports upon demand.
• Takes part in SAP rectification projects and identify new reporting requirements.
• Provide necessary documents and explanations for internal / external financial audits.
• Assist other teams where necessary.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com