Capital Medical Device Sales Director (Neuro)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Our client is a leading provider of non-invasive surgical treatment in neuro, oncology/bone and urology. They are looking for a Sales Director Europe.
This role has an overall responsibility regarding marketing & sales plans in the region and is accountable for sales revenues. In addition, the role leads the reimbursement processes and develops collaboration with partners in the territory. The territory of Europe Markets includes UK, Spain, Italy, Nordics, Benelux and Russia. In the future, additional countries may be added.
Required Experience and Skills:
· At least 5 years in sales of capital medical devices in Europe, familiarity with Neurosurgery market
· Experience developing sales channels via distributors
· Confident negotiating skills, good attention to detail and evidence of an entrepreneurial mindset, result driven approach with a proactive attitude
· Excellent communication skills, with fluent written and spoken English
· Ability to act with limited supervision, using own initiative to continually grow the market
A) Define annually the region’s business goals (orders and sales), per quarter and per country, Manage and lead the sales team
B) Sales execution and manage the relations with distributors. Build a pipeline of business opportunities for the rolling current and following years.
C) Develop the sales strategy for the three commercially released products: UF, Neuro and Oncology/Bone.
D) Site development, Work to achieve company goals in the number of treatments
E) Work with the VP marketing and the product managers to define marketing plans for the region
F) Lead the process of obtaining reimbursement, work with the reimbursement team to define a reimbursement strategy
G) Support VP regulatory in preparation and implementation of the regulatory plan.
H) Define the human resources needs with VP HR