Our client, an established AgriTech startup is looking for a highly motivated Territory Manager to lead a dealer network in key growth areas. This is a full-time, direct hire (W2), home office based role in CA, or AZ with frequent travel.
1) 5 years of sales experience within the Agritech Industry.
2) Experienced with developing and executing dealer strategy – including establishing, training, and managing dealer partners in equipment and subscription sales.
3) Farming knowledge and/or agronomic experience.
4) Ability to understand the customer and to help dealers understand customer needs from both business and technical perspectives.
5) Tech-savvy with superior communication skills: Ability to demonstrate software products virtually and in-person; working knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
6) Comfort with necessary travel about 30-50%+ on average, with seasonal spikes
7) Spanish skills a big advantage
The company offers a user friendly, cloud-based, integrated hardware and software solution, integrating quality data from in-house developed, easy to install, and highly accurate sensors with the weather, imaging, crop, and other sources of data. The data and machine learning-based insights can be accessed by farmers from any device, allowing them to maintain optimal moisture levels, improve nutrient management, and enhance yields. Selling to farmers through a network of highly trained dealers and certified water professionals.
Recruit and maintain a strong dealer network in the respective region
Assist with and oversee the onboarding of newly recruited dealers, and train and equip both new and existing dealers.
Work with and develop dealers to sell the value of solutions by setting end-user customer expectations.
Serve as a close connection to the R&D team.
Developing and expanding the market – this includes identifying new opportunities and enhanced solutions that technology can bring.
Effectively manage schedule and travel while working independently.best shoes | Patike – Nike Air Jordan, Premium, Retro Klasici, Sneakers , Iicf