Accounting Specialist (Furniture Accessories)
Location: Miami, FL (Aventura)
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is an European brand in furniture accessories, founded in 1973. The company maintains its leading position in the furniture accessory market with over 3000 manufactured products. The company is expanding & opening up their operations in USA and looking for an Accounting Specialist – based in Aventura, Florida.
- Reporting to the Administration & Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping, accounting and inventory management via ERP system
- Purchasing (services&product) and sales order management
- Following up on account receivables and payables
- Processing and recording cash receipts and preparing cashflow
- Managing all legal activities & agreements (service providers/suppliers) and Chamber of Commerce registration and declarations
- Preparing and following up on financial reports as required by HQ.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in accounting functions such as accounts payable/receivable or cash management.
- Preferred ERP knowledge,
- Knowledge in import and custom procedures
- Knowledge in cost accounting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented; ability to work in multi-project environment and to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in an international work environment