London. Singapore and Amsterdam. February 2020. Our client is a leading in-memory computing platform for fast data analytics and extreme transaction processing in banking, financial services, and e-commerce.
They are looking for Solution Architects in the Netherlands, Greater London, and Singapore. These are home-office based roles with travel.
1) 2+ years in customer-facing roles – pre-sales, solutions architect, etc.
2) 7+ years in building enterprise solutions with Middleware, Big Data tools, and frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, NoSQL, etc. as well as ETL like processing.
3) Previous experience with In-Memory Data Grids / Distributed Systems.
4) Proven experience working with various Databases: Relational and NOSQL.
5) Hands-on coding/scripting experience: Python / Java a must.
6) Experience working on/with Machine Learning / Data Science products such as Apache Spark and Tensorflow.
7) Degree in computer science or engineering
8) Willing to travel
Experience with Docker, Kubernetes – an advantage
Experience with Cloud-Native and Cloud Data Services such as – S3, RedShift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, etc – an advantage
Scala / .Net